Become Part of the Channel Guy Trader Team

Become part of the movement !! and I am not talking about #OWS aka Occupy Wall St. Come check us out at TheTradersRoom.Com/ Password:Remote in the morning for the pre-market warm-up and listen to the way I analyze the markets and prepare for the trading session in the a.m.. With my technical analysis skills and good sense of market direction I can help guide you on a high probability directional trade of the market on the open.

Traders that are interested in joining a firm contact me via email at chris@thetradersroom.com or my regular email askchrishetrades@yahoo.com for more details on how I can help you get started if you are having trouble passing your series 56 or in general are just looking for a firm to trade with. The trading room is free and my stock radio personality is free along with it so be sure to check us out. Also follow me on twitter at Askchrishetrade and subscribe to my Facebook @ ChannelGuyTrader. Last but not least, be sure to check out my daily youtube videos on youtube under askchrishetrades or search channel guy trader.

Were moving so hop on board!!

No comments:

Post a Comment