Christmas Cards

On Thanksgiving, my dad's cousin's wife, Justine, took some family photos for us. They turned out great! Here are a few!

The WHOLE family on Thanksgiving (Justine and her family included! My cousin, Megan, and her husband, Matt are not pictured. They live in Colorado.)

Daddy, Mommy, Vance, Hannah, Kristin, and I

Our true selves.

Aren't they cute? They've been married 26.5 years!

Usually Daddy (45) "ruins" pictures. This year it was Mommy (44).

The hubs (32) and I (25)!

Hannah (16) and Kristin (24)

Hannah DOES have a big mouth.
I used these images to create some pretty awesome Christmas cards! I won 25 FREE cards from Shutterfly thanks to the giveaway held over at Dandelion Paperweight, my sweet blog friend, Amy's blog. I used those free 25 to makes a card for Vance and I to give our friends/his side of the family. We wanted a card to give people that didn't have my parents and sisters on there. Not that I don't love them! I just don't want to plaster their faces all over my friends' homes when they may or may not know each other. That just strikes me as odd.

Anyway...here are my top 6 that I had Vance choose from for our cards! (The ones with only us on the front, had Cinnamon and Petey on the back...just FYI!)

Option 1
Option 2 
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5
Option 6
Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! Tomorrow, I'll post the one that we chose as well as the family Christmas card I made!






If you could take 2 seconds and give this a click, it would mean so much to me! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment