Now to the good stuff

I have come a long way to get where I am at today and I have done a lot of reading and studying to be able to acquire the amount of knowledge I have today. I have had the help of different people in my life and the motivation behind it to keep on pushing myself towards my goals and dreams. Just like my first post I posted, I myself have been through many obstacles. Too many to discuss here and If I could discuss them this wouldn't be the right place. However, to this wonderful blog that I am starting and to all subscribers, this will be the first step for me trying to contribute to society and help those that share the same interest and possibly same goals that I have. So to start this off on a good note let me share with you my reason for starting this blog. My reason for starting this blog is to share my passion and deep interest that I have with the economy and financial markets. My main goal in the end is to start my own business in the form of website where I can post informative information that will help investors and traders profit off the financial markets and also most important help them understand the financial markets. I don't consider myself an expert, however I do have a lot of knowledge that I have acquired throughout time that has helped me understand the financial markets and has allowed me to participate in them and make a profit. So starting on this blog I will be posting trade ideas and pretty soon videos that all the subscribers can follow. It is just a start so trust me it won’t be fancy off the start, but soon enough it will lead me towards an idea of how I want to build my website. Just to inform you on my style of trading I am an active trader that is usually in and out the market. I have grown fond of the buy and hold strategy due to the different type of economy we are in today. I participate in the stock market and the option market so those will be the two markets were most of my trading ideas will come from. So sit back and enjoy the information I will be sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment