** Eagle Eye Options Alert **

There is an Eagle Eye options Alert on GoldCorp ( GG ). The suggested strike price is the march 35x calls. My belief is that this thing will run to atlease 4.53 or higher when the gold breaks out which I believe it will by next week. The chart on GG is also very bullish on all time frames especially on the weekly. There is a gap fill on the option chart from 4.53-7.60. So when we do break out my assumption is that will get filled. I have a good feeling that they are waiting for the ink to go on the paper that the stimulus is going to get passed and that's when the printing press will crank up and start printing up those dollars. So that's when the gold will get its first break I believe. All gold stocks gaped down today and have seem to be working their way higher. With the media hyping everybody up on gold and now the funds actually starting to believe this is the time to get in, then I'm a buyer. There might be some resistance on GG at $36 a share if your looking to play the stock.

1. Because its a square number 6x6=36 which square numbers are usually natural
resistance.
2. That's where it hits the fib line

GG Daily Chart with analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment