Make some money on these plays folks for I'm sureDUG Daily
their will be an opportunity. I like DUG out of all of them for all indicators and turning positive and the wedge is a powerful pattern when found. Charts are clickable to get a closer look!!
DUG 60 min ( Found the current channel )
With the economy getting crazy looks like more people are buying guns. SWHC has been getting some good volume coming in now and looks to be on the verge of a nice breakout. It has been going the opposite direction of the market and with the market looking to make a big move down this sucker I believe will be a winner. I like to play the options instead because they will offer a much better return than playing the stock. One thing to keep focus is that they have earnings coming out next week, but with the volume to the upside and call buying we may be going higher. If anything play it for a quick pop and take profit off table for earnings. After earnings play the stock again if upside is continued. Also look at the monthly chart very pretty $$$$$.
SWHC Daily
SWHC 60 min
No comments:
Post a Comment