Trades for 02/04/09

Morning Folks, okay nothing much has changed I still like GMCR for higher trading. I believe buying on any pullbacks will be good. This is not a daytrade, but more of a swingtrade. If you wanted to treat it like a daytrade you should have exited your position yesterday, but buying on pullbacks will take you up I will say. AUY is still a go and is looking strong. On the thread I run on HSM which I posted the link below I had a trader ask me why I pick the FEB 9x calls on AUY. I did so because AUY has been showing strength vs. the large cap gold. Being that most small cap golds broke above the 200ma and AUY has yet to do so that is the next move I believe also its not far from it. A close above 8 on continuing high volume will have me more comfortable and also AUY is forming a technical W pattern on the 60 min. Oil is starting to turn alittle bullish, but I believe it is a short term bounce and should be played accordingly.

STOCKS TO WATCH

  • ANSW( THIN TRADED SUSPICIOUS VOLUME) WOULD CONSIDER BULLISH BUT BECAREFUL FOR RESISTANCE AT AROUND 10.50. WOULD BUY ON BREAK AND WOULD SHORT IF HAD TROUBLE BREAKING.
  • CEPH( LONG HEALTHCARE)
  • PRE ( INSURER WAIT FOR BREAK TO SHORT)
  • FLIR( SHORT ON BREAK OF WEEKLY CHART SUPPORT AND 200MA)
  • GMCR ( LONG SWING PLAY GOOD TO 45 I BELIEVE)

Update 9:47 am

Powerful W pattern on AUY 60 min chart. Gives a rough price target of say of about 9.20 or somewhere around there. Heavy volume pouring in early on the calls that I won FEB 9x calls. Close above .20 cents has me bullish today on nice volume. Also nice cup and handle on option chart which gives a price target off about say .90. Lets see how this baby works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment