** Another Drybulk shipper play for tommorow **

Another good play that I would like to share is DSX. EGLE which i posted and played still has more room to go to the target price. Ofcourse you want to see the strength in energy continue. So DSX has not broken out yet like EGLE, but is on its way. Same pattern and more potential to attract buyer because of its higher price so here is the daily and 60 min below. I plan on playing the March 15x calls @ .20 or the March 12.50x calls @ .85. With the price target reachable I think the 15x can be playable, they also had more volume then the 15x. So I plan on watching to see which one gets the most volume first then play as that. A break above 12.54 the 20ma on the daily will give confirmation that its heading higher. To be on the safe side though you may want to wait until the 50ma is broken @ 15.87. I feel if it break the 20ma it will break the 50ma. If it gaps above see if there is a pullback if still standing strong buy in. You also want oil to be strong tommorow as well. If they don't work out well tommorow for entry put it on watch. I don't like how the VIX is looking on that inverse so maybe we get an upday before a tank that I think is coming.

Daily


60Min

No comments:

Post a Comment