** 1st Market Video update for the week of 04/27/09 **

I am going to call this the first official video for askchrishetrades.blogspot.com. I had posted one a while ago, but the quality was not that great and I was not to happy about it. However we are back in the zone now and expect alot of these to come more often. I am going to come out with a basic outline of how I will go over the markets to make the video much easier for you guys to follow. So I hope you enjoy the video and any feedback will be much appreciated.

1st Market Video =)---------> I watched some of the video and the voice is going faster then video so I will try to fix that in the future. I did plan on doing youtube, but made video to long. Will try youtube next time. Still some relevant info for you guys to see though.


MARKET UPDATE 04/27/09 from Chris on Vimeo.



Gold chart I promised to post



VIX 60 min chart( look at bottom market action 60 min intervals )

No comments:

Post a Comment