** I LOVE GOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD **

Analysis on GOLD!! Where do we go from here!!!

With the markets looking to make a substantial move down if we don't break these key resistance levels, and gold being at a possible key pivot point for gold bulls, we are at a key spot for some action to go down. My bias to be honest is the market goes down, gold shoots up, energy goes down, and we are headed to 7500 and possible new lows. The Dorsey PnF charts have gave us sell signals on the indexes. What I see happening on the daily charts is a small slow turnover down at resistance. Anyways, this main post was for gold so here you have it. A chart below of a possible scenario in the gold market. I do not have any gold position right now, but will be looking to add on whatever way we decide to go.


$GOLD Index weekly chart( possible scenario )

No comments:

Post a Comment