Okay so today was a good fakeout day for the bulls won't you say. Well like I always say this was quite expected over here at askchrishetrades.blogspot.com. We are the #1 spot for you trendline analysis and plan to be more as you go along with your future profits. Now back to the regular schedule program. We had a breakdown of the dow End of Day, and also on the SnP. The SnP didn't sell off that much, and the nasdaq stayed positive which I think helped the markets from a further sell off. We have some key channels that we are watching on the SDS above $72. If we get above $72we will have broken through some major trendline resistance( that most people don't know, but you guys will). SO just remember a break above $72 will offer us another upward channel to use as are guide. Tune in for an update on the chart or just twitter me. I am almost done with this back test study I have been doing on my trendline analysis that seems like it will limit risk to a very low level. I will keep you guys more detailed on it and will start posting some charts with the analysis on them.
SDS DAILY ( UPDATE FROM PREVIOUS POST )
No comments:
Post a Comment