** Market video analysis for 04/28/09 **

Okay so today was pretty much a boring day with some late action to the downside. I knew something was up because the financials just didn't seem to want to participate when the market was trying to run up. I also tried to bring to some traders out there the attention of GS and how it looked vunerable for a breakdown. So I have a video that is uploading right now at 11:36pm eastern time. Once it is done uploading I will post it and hopefully the voice is not all messed up. Please if anyone of you guys out there that does videos knows the best settings for camstudio recording please let me know!! My settings seem to be acting up when it wants or something. I also promised my good friend over there at WSMCO.COM that I will give him the charts of the SRS.So you will see that posted below as well. ENJOY FOLKS

VIDEO IS BEING PLAYED BACK WITH THE VOICE SETTINGS ACTING UP STILL ON MY CAMSTUDIO SCREEN RECORDER.PLEASE TURN THE VOLUME OFF AND JUST WATCH THE VIDEO AND ANALYZE THE CHARTS FOR THEY WILL BE HELPFUL FOR YOU. I AM STILL WORKING ON THE VOICE SETTINGS FOR THIS CRAP. ANY EASY WAY AROUND THIS GUYS EMAIL ME OR TWITTER ME PLEASE. ANY OTHER PROGRAMS THAT ARE BETTER OUT THERE LET ME KNOW PLEASE. THANKS




** Market analyis for 04/28/08 ** from Chris on Vimeo.

VIDEO IS BEING PLAYED BACK WITH THE VOICE SETTINGS ACTING UP STILL ON MY CAMSTUDIO SCREEN RECORDER.PLEASE TURN THE VOLUME OFF AND JUST WATCH THE VIDEO AND ANALYZE THE CHARTS FOR THEY WILL BE HELPFUL FOR YOU. I AM STILL WORKING ON THE VOICE SETTINGS FOR THIS CRAP. ANY EASY WAY AROUND THIS GUYS EMAIL ME OR TWITTER ME PLEASE. ANY OTHER PROGRAMS THAT ARE BETTER OUT THERE LET ME KNOW PLEASE. THANKS



askchrishetrades.blogspot.com


SRS Daily Chart


SRS 60 min

No comments:

Post a Comment