** Market video analysis for 04/28/09 **

Okay guys today we are going to show you how the price action we got today was pretty much well played out from our key channel analysis that we do here at askchrishetrades. The main goal of these videos is to give you guys key levels and channels to pay attention to, so you can profit from them and make some mulllaaa. Okay so i go over the ES mini futures( same and SnP) and also the XLF and GS. I want to try to come up with a different way to view the markets and videos for you guys so you guys don't see the same boring video going over the markets like everyone else shows. I will have market videos up, but will try to go over them quick and go over some key stuff that im pretty sure you will be interested in. I also will be starting a new system called " SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT ". The " SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT" is basically im allowing you guys to submit any stock to me and I will chart it up to you and give it back. Now I will only be accepting say 3 charts a day right now. I will need the chart request from the night of market close so I can have it posted on the blog for you in the A.M with the analysis. The whole idea behind this is to show you guys how we look at the stocks and find trends and channels. The first 3 to twitter me via direct message will be the chosen ones. So you are allowed one chart per each person ( first 3 request only ) and you are allowed one time frame for which you would like the chart done on( ex.. daily,hourly,30min,15min ).

Now to the good stuff. I have posted a video on vimeo and will post it on youtube once they are done going over the maintance thing. In this video I want you guys to pay attention to how the market movement and this so called swine flu had no importance on the market and price action along with channel analysis could have allowed you to profit today. ENJOY !!!!

Still working on video outline so bear with me!!! I will also start doing channel analysis on option charts which works good on heavy traded options!!!

*** The request may start tonight ** 3 only

UPDATE 11:06 pm
** Just Viewed video and voice is still choppy acting up. When youtube gets up I will try it there and see how it works. Check the video and just try to pay attention to what I am trying to show you guys. I have to see what the best voice setting for VIMEO is. I like them better for they allow bigger videos **


Market Analysis for 04/28/09 from Chris on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment