Hi everybody, hope everyones trading went well for today was a very interesting day. We managed to open higher on the indexes and trade higher until about the afternoon. Once that afternoon came we began to see the indexes trade down with the Dow and the S&P closing down alittle. The NASDAQ managed to stay positive, although you must note that it is near the 200ma and that is heavy resistance in these market conditions. I don't believe we will push through that on the first test, however if we do that will be something that traders will pay attention to. I have finally got the video working so you can enjoy the whole video and analysis now. I will post it on YouTube at ASKCHRISHETRADES. Please subscribe for now I will be flooding the streets with videos HA HA. So hope you guys enjoy the video and if you do add me to your twitter and your daily blog check in. Finished with all my school classes so plenty of free time. One more class left summer term and I am officially finished and will begin my next journey to wherever this crazy job market will take me. I am aiming for a finance position that involves the market in some way for this is my passion and I will someday be successful trader like most of the known ones on twitter. ENJOY!!!!
THE HNP( Foreign Utilities ) STOCK IS A RISKY STOCK BEING ITS A CHINESE ONE LOL AND THEM SUCKERS LOVE TO GAP. SO IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING THIS TRADE IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE BREAKOUT TO GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE IN THE DIRECTION OF THE TRADE.
WILL DO SOME WORK SO I CAN GET IT HD update:: HD is working well looks much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment