** PAY ATTENTION TO CHART OF THE NIGHT SMH 15 MIN CHART **

Okay guys I have posted another type of anlaysis I do when I look at these charts and I would like to share it with you guys. Like I always state, our goal here at askchrishetrades is to get you to see how we analyze charts and look at key trends and channels to make you a better trader. Here we have a chart of teh SMH 15 min chart. I have a simple 50 ema and 20 ema on the chart( Current trade system strategy development in process) and some key channels. As you can see we are trading below the moving avgs( Bearish ) and are now in the wakes of testing a support that has ben tested 3x. So what do they say? the fourth one is a charm and I do believe it will be. Now we can either see a gap down tommorow below trendline which can just sell off for the whole day, or we can see a gap down retest then sell off. So pay attention and try to make a profitable trade off this analysis !!! Almost time to call it a night ENJOY!!!

SMH 15 min chart
Strategies: SMH puts,SSG stock or calls, USD puts

No comments:

Post a Comment