** What is gold and the dollar telling us **

TWITTER___ askchrishetrade

Here is some interesting analysis I did on gold, the dollar, and the Dow Jones. I have posted below 3 charts that might catch your interest on what could be happening in the near term future. So check it out and share any comments or anything with me via twitter@ askchrishetrade . So for those of you that don't know me, the name is Chris and I specialize in chanell analysis trading using options and stock as well. I'm here to lend a helping hand and learn from other traders so just shoot me a holler. I will be studying for my series 7 starting this week so if anybody can lend any helpful info fill me in please. Enjoy the charts below and the analysis. Dollar has alittle more room to the upside on a correction that the market is looking for.Then I think it will break that possible bear flag pattern. A break above will cancel out bear flag and the market most likely will be selling off. Here on the monthly chart we can see that the market is most likely going to sell off after this nice rally. My favorite chart is the monthly dollar and offers the most insight on a larger view.ENJOY!!!!!!


Daily Gold



Weekly Gold



Monthly $USD

No comments:

Post a Comment