I finally have all the videos uploaded on the blog and youtube below. Youtube gave me a big headache with the 3rd video and I went out of my way to try to get this video up there for you guys so I hope you guys take the time to watch the video. It will be very helpful for you going forward. They are posted 2 post below I believe and if you give the 3rd video about 10 more minutes you can watch it in High Definition which is crystal clear. Enjoy!!!
Nymex crude oil futures still remain under pressure on the 1 hour chart below major resistance that it bounced off of.Next major support is daily pivot 1 on hourly chart at 56 even. So we could bounce off that level easy. If it fails to hold the next level is around 55.30 and then pivot 2 is at 54.94
S&P 500 futures are selling off however they have key pivot support 1 at 874. so if we hold this level overnight we could very well bounce at the open. If we break below we will head to 866 strong support for a bounce from trendline and pivot point 2 on hourly chart.( Daily Pivots )
Nasdaq futures same scenario as S&P. Pivot support at 1339. If it breaks through there it will head to 1324 and have strong support form pivot 2 and trendline support.( daily pivots and 1 hour chart )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment