** Just touching base with you guys and MARKET ANALYSIS VIDEOS ARE POSTED BELOW GREEN ARROW** FOLLOW THE GREEN LOL

Okay ladies and gents, the videos are done being made. Hopefully YouTube will cooperate with me so I can stick to my word of the videos being up before 6pm. There are 3 videos that are in process. Ladies and gentleman I kid you not, these videos will make you money. Take a second out of your time to watch all 3 videos and you will be ahead of any other site out there that swears they are in the game. We here at ASKCHRISHETRADES.BLOGSPOT.COM focus on key channel analysis, multiple time frame analysis, price action, patterns, and volume. We are ahead of anticipation and manage are risk to the best level possible. I want you guys to do the same and be ahead of the game. Have the answers for the test before the teacher gives it out. We got it folks! and you can become part of that team also. All you have to do is follow the blog, subscribe to the YouTube channels, comment on post easily, and come support are growing community here at ASKCHRISHETRADES.BLOGSPOT.COM. Also for those other trading sites out there, I want to get in contact with you and see how we can help each out. I am in the process of building a social stock website also, however I believe building a solid base of trust and wisdom is were you start first.So any websites out there please contact me to see how we can help eachother and maybe I can help you( Just look at the videos see how we are on point ). My contact e-mail is on the right hand side. Any of you ladies and gents have charts that you want me to look at e-mail me the symbols and I will chart it for you, you have questions ask me because I don't mind. Just don't bombard my mailbox with spam and crazy stuff. Like I said I'm here to help and guide you all to future profits. The bear market may have took some of your guys money, but who cares. We are here to help you get it back and more. Once again come join us everyday for key analysis and insight on these wonderful markets. You guys may comment on the post I do not mind. Lets start to get this blog growing as a community and show people how we trade over here. Thanks

Chris C.

VIDEOS AFTER DONE PROCESSING WILL BE LOCATED BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment