** Market analysis for week starting 05/18/09 **

Market Summary Visual for Ending Week of 05/15/09


This week was an interesting week in the markets for we are looking more and more vulnerable for a break down. We are still holding key levels on the S&P 500 and have not took out the major support level at 875 yet. Even though we do look venerable for a breakdown I would not get to heavy on the short side until we break this level .However, even if we do break this level we having another strong support level around 850 from rising 50ma and trendline so I do believe we may have one more sell off, and then a strong bounce that could bring us back for a retest or to higher levels. I am part of the people that do believe we will see some lower lows and set in that right shoulder and then rocket higher. Only time will tell so we must be patient and wait. Either way the market goes though, we here at askchrishetrades.blogspot.com have everything mapped out so we can make profitable trades and manage are entry and exits perfectly. So with that being said, I am working on the weekend videos and will have it up Sunday before 6pm. Their will probably be 3 videos up. Like always it will be worth your time to watch all the videos for this weekend I am going to do something special and go over multiple time frame analysis on these markets and show you guys how we do real technical analysis and channel analysis here. We will also go over some of those lovely leveraged ETF's that played out perfectly last week using our key channel analysis. We will go over some plays also that we think will make some money next week. Then new to the blog site is the use of this windows media podcast.The podcast allows me to talk to you guys and post some quick ideas that I see in the market happening without having to go through the whole YouTube and video fiasco. I'm sure you guys will like that. So like always we are always working on getting this blog up and running efficient to the point when their is enough visitors we can turn this into a big stock community and get more people to get involved with the excellent work we do here. So be prepared for the videos and they will be hot off the press for tomorrow.One more thing before I forget we are reintroducing the eagle eye options alert and check the watchlist for it will be updated as trades come on a daily basis or weekly basis so you want to check it out to see if their is anything new anytime you read the blog. Thanks!!!!!


STOCK MARKET WEEKEND VIDEOS FOR WEEK STARTING 05/18/09
** Watch in HD for Excellent Video Quality**



Part 1 --- I Like This One


Part 2 --- I Really Like This One


Part 3 --- I Really Really Like This One( No really I do LOL )

No comments:

Post a Comment