** IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEOS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEOS AT AskChrisHeTrades YOUTUBE CHANNEL, SO YOU CAN BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO GET YOUR PLAYBOOK OUTLINE BEFORE MARKET OPEN** WATCH IN HD FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO**
Stock Market Technical Analysis Weekend Video for Ending Day 05/22/09 3 excellent videos " Don't Miss "
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Hi Everybody, I hope you guys are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend. I have an excellent video viewing lined up for you guys. I have 3 videos were the first 2 go over the indexes, and my most favorite video is part 3 were we go over the 3x leveraged ETFs and some others. All three videos are well worth watching they go over some key channels that you want to pay attention to going into next week. I also include the chart of the QID calls that I called on the site last week that were up 50%. I show you how we can use key channel analysis on are option charts as well. Now that the QID pulled back they may be a good entry here on the completion of that right inverse shoulder. Fridays market action gave me more conviction market psychology wise and chart wise that we are heading lower in the days to come. We have been preaching this for a while just like everybody else, however the only difference is we have not been whipsawed around like most.I want to stress to you guys that we have these key channels up before price actually gets to them and it keeps us ahead of anticipation. Also for those of you askchrishetrades followers out there that pay good attention to the chart. I go over a slight outline of what the colors on the charts mean. For example, Yellow line is key support or resistance, blue lines are channel lines, orange lines are key lines, and the green lines are the middle line of the channels. When we are in a downtrend or bias, you want to focus on the downward diagonal channels. If we are in an uptrend or upward bias, you want to focus on the upward diagnol channel lines. Use them as support and resistance and use a break of the green line to confirm you that the next channel top or bottom will be hit. Remember that channel that may be hit on the break of the green line may be a downward channel meaning prices are going go much lower, or opposite if it is in a upward channel. I also hope you guys got to make some money of the gold plays that we were way ahead before the street started barking about it last week. We will have some more good stuff up going forward. I do believe the gold is going to pullback along with oil, but we will have to see. The dollar may be bouncing so these commodities may pull back. If they don't pullback though, I would have to believe and take it as a stronger sign that people do believe inflation is in the system. Enjoy and get your popcorn ready !!
" Get Charted " Email for details
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment