** There will be a video this weekend going over market and plays**
Hi ladies and gents, I hope you guys made some money today using those key channels we had drawn in. I was not in front of my screen today because I went to west palm beach to check out this trading firm. The firm seems like they have their system running right and the guy that runs the show their was pretty cool. Only thing is they require a little capital from you as an initial investment and to protect their risk. Then they give you a decent amount of leverage to use when trading. They don't hold positions overnight and the traders their are pretty good I heard. I believe the guy said that they use DOS TRADER PRO.I am going to try and work with them their and see how it is. They also allow you to work at home and give you a 80/20 split on returns and if you do better they increase that split. I guess the whole benefit of working for a firm like this is being able to show your trading skills and work your way to the top and the leverage they give you is like nowhere else. If any of you guys ever worked for a firm like this please shoot me an email and let me know how it worked out for you. Anyway that was my day now back to these markets. Today was a slow down drift through the whole day, except for the end of the day were we had some buying come in. 878.94 was the low of the S&P 500 and you can see we are getting close to that support that everybody is watching before they get more aggressive on their shorts. Now I sold my oil position at market open because I didn't want it to turn against me when I was gone, however I saw It sold off with the equities. Now we had this trade planned out in the video, but I took profits because I did not want to leave the trade open. Either way folks, again we here at askchrishetrades are staying ahead of the game and you can see this if you watch the videos. So have a great week and tune into the weekend market analysis video which will be up before Mondays open. I am going to try to get it up before Sunday 6pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment