Stock Market Technical Analysis for Ending Day 06/11/09
Well guys today was a very interesting day. We had basically a range bound day after most action happened in the open, then right before the auction on the 30 month T-Bill we started to get that upward momentum. I was a player in some of that as I managed to make some money on AA as it popped its head above 12.19. I also managed to make some good money on SDS on the first break out before close. I took a position again at the end only to get scared out of my position =) lol and watch it climb up .40 again. Oh well it was a great day and we are expecting more great action tomorrow. Important things to remember going into tomorrow is let the trade come to you, and don't over trade. Remember it is a Friday and there most likely will be light volume unless we get sometime of follow through tomorrow and rip higher or crash lower. We are near some key levels, but they may not bring the market a certain direction until next week. There will be people setting their trades up for next week though, so you have to be ready for a volatile day tomorrow. So good luck and good trading. I am trading from home tomorrow so I will be able to post anything that I spot. Remember all eyes on king dollar and watch the VIX.
Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment