I have this logo my friend designed for me, which I thought I might use as the logo for the website. I wanted to get you opinion regarding the professional look of the logo. Is the logo too friendly, just fine, or does it need to be more professional. I am trying to contact all age investors and those interested in learning the markets in a fun and interesting way. Does this logo portray that or does it look cheesy. Be honest please. I have another design, but this was the first one that was created. I am really looking forward to getting this website up and running on my own feet, so please help me with your opinion regarding the logo. Email please!!
Logo friendly enough or too friendly
I understand Folks, THE LOGO IS A NOGO =). Back to the drawing board!!

I have this logo my friend designed for me, which I thought I might use as the logo for the website. I wanted to get you opinion regarding the professional look of the logo. Is the logo too friendly, just fine, or does it need to be more professional. I am trying to contact all age investors and those interested in learning the markets in a fun and interesting way. Does this logo portray that or does it look cheesy. Be honest please. I have another design, but this was the first one that was created. I am really looking forward to getting this website up and running on my own feet, so please help me with your opinion regarding the logo. Email please!!
I have this logo my friend designed for me, which I thought I might use as the logo for the website. I wanted to get you opinion regarding the professional look of the logo. Is the logo too friendly, just fine, or does it need to be more professional. I am trying to contact all age investors and those interested in learning the markets in a fun and interesting way. Does this logo portray that or does it look cheesy. Be honest please. I have another design, but this was the first one that was created. I am really looking forward to getting this website up and running on my own feet, so please help me with your opinion regarding the logo. Email please!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment