Channel Guy: Stock Market Technical Analysis for ending day 09/16/09




** IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEOS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEOS AT AskChrisHeTrades YOUTUBE CHANNEL** WATCH IN HD FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO. YOU CAN ALSO WATCH IT AT STOCKTOCK.COM AND ASKCHRISHETRADES.BLOGSPOT.COM ChannelGuyTrader.Com Coming Soon**

Great video for you guys today that gives you guys some key levels to watch and some interesting action I am seeing in the markets. I also have a breakout watch list that I am going to post on my blog @ askchrishetrades.blogspot.com. These stocks are mostly small cap stocks, however with the Russell index breaking higher and the dollar drop adding more momentum to these types of stocks they could definitely go higher. I never was interested in trading small cap stocks that much, but after trading those for about a month or so do to my low capital in the account I admire them now. I do have more capital in my account now though =) and will be back and forth between the big boys and small fry’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment