Channel Guy:Stock Market Technical Analysis for ending day 09/11/09** Weekend Edition part 1,2**

Part 1


Part 2



** IF YOU LIKE THE VIDEOS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE VIDEOS AT AskChrisHeTrades YOUTUBE CHANNEL** WATCH IN HD FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO. YOU CAN ALSO WATCH IT AT STOCKTOCK.COM AND ASKCHRISHETRADES.BLOGSPOT.COM ChannelGuyTrader.Com Coming Soon**
Hi everybody, sorry I have been gone so long with no video updates. I just had some business I had to take care of on my side of town. However, I have been watching the interesting market action that has taken place and feel we are at an inflection point. We are either going to break over Fridays highs and continue higher, or we shall start seeing some type of pullback. As I type this you have the EUR/USD selling off and gold and oil pulling back. The oil action on Friday surprised me because it had an amazing comeback from the gap up and then gave up most of the weeks gains. So the commodity space is starting to pick up some volatility and it is all due to the movement in the dollar. Now it makes good for traders, but bad for others trying to position themselves. The dollar had an accelerated selloff at the start of the week and looks like it is bouncing against the Euro as I type this now @ 9:12pm Sunday night. The XLF has a potential top forming which would bode well for the potential head and shoulders taking place. I go over the SPX and show you some key channel analysis that shall benefit you in your trading going forward. I also go over some key intraday levels on the SPY from our channel analysis. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment