Alright ladies and gents, I am on my way to the office(1 hour trip)and I just wanted to post this chart to update you all on this tight zone we are in and soon to come massive breakout. We will make sure you guys are in the right sector on the breakdown or breakout. In any case, the chart below is a 2 yr 3 day chart. Each candle represents three days. As you can see we are just consolidating in this tight range towards what I like to call the wedge trade(The ramp). My bias on this high base consolidation like this is bullish as the ramp should act like a catalyst if we continue to consolidate up to it, however I could be wrong and we could breakdown and have a massive sell off. Only time will tell and I can't wait. Certain sectors will be the tell tell of this and you have to believe it will come from the financials. Talk to you fellow channelers later!!
/ES( S&P Futures 20 day 2 hour/ 2 year 3 day)
No comments:
Post a Comment