We nailed the alert for the SEMIS, REITS, and the BANKS today. Subscribe to the youtube videos and join us on the profits.
We had a good day today folks as there were plenty of opportunities in the A.M session and P.M session. One of the stocks that we focused a lot of our energy on today was YGE as we like to say it paid the bills. Again if you guys are not subscribing to the youtube videos or reviewing them you are leaving a lot of free ideas and money on the table. The SEMIS were a give me today as the chart was on the verge of a breakout and then there were upgrades in the SEMI space( I love when that happens). The REITS were pretty strong today also with the banks strong, but doing there regular thing. Going forward for tomorrow we are at some channel resistance as you will see in the video that is uploading, but I still think we have more light volume surprise momo to the upside. Nobody is really bullish right now and nobody is really bearish either. So we will play the market in the continued upside until it tells us other wise. One thing I must say is sector choice is definitely the key to making money in these markets. I shall have some stuff up later tonight when I get home. Don't forget to check Channel Guys Public Chartlist " Stocks in Play ". We had some good alerts go off on those charts as well, however we focused on other things today. Just to name one ARTG AWESOME JUMP. Later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment