Channel Guy Trader: Thursday Night thoughts " Alriighhht giggitty giggitty "


Hello fellow Channelers( Yes my own word I made up and I love it lol), looks like we are going to get that lovely gap up that we positioned the fund in for tomorrow in our CHK trade. We are going to ride the Cramer wave as we knew this was in the air somewhere. I'm sorry I have not had a chance to put videos up on the weekdays lately, for I have just been so burnt out that by the time It's time to leave the office my eyes hurt. Sometimes I feel like Mike Tyson punched me in the face, but I guess its better than having my ear bitten off LOL. Will be back with more analysis later. Enjoy

9:57 pm

Alright I'm back everybody with a little bit of interesting news that I have found. Homebuilders held up alright today and the REITS were sneaky strong today. Go through finviz.com and scan for REITS in all of the fields they have. Use average volume over 750k and put current volume over 1 million. Once you do that you will see why I say sneaky because the market was weak and some of them closed on there highs or in there upper 1/3rd range. So I'm crashing out ladies and gents will have the morning chart up in the A.M for you all. Goodnight fellow Channelers!!
SPXU DAILY( Boy I love channels. Haven't looked at this chart for over a month and its running according to forecast)



No comments:

Post a Comment