skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Channel Guy Trader: What I Will Be Focused On Tomorrow
Hello Traders, as I shift through most of my charts tonight the energy sector is looking weak. As you all know I am the king of commodity stock trading. At my job they actually call me the commodity guy. In any case, the energy sector is looking very weak ahead of tomorrows GDP numbers as it should as uncertainty arises and that sector will be watching those numbers closely. Now instead of focusing on trying to short every stock I can like most are( The charts are telling us that in some sectors), I will focus on this one trade tomorrow if the opportunity shows itself. On the last note, the only way I would trade ERX, is if it's trading in close correlation with the market like FAS has been lately. Does wonders with my system on days were these 3x ETFS like FAS and ERX are in strong correlation with the intraday market action.ERX
USO
No comments:
Post a Comment