Channel Guy Trader: Choppy nowhere markets




Hello traders, I hope everybody is doing well. I have not been posting on the blog lately because the markets have just been crap and if you are an active trader you know that. In any case, below I have posted some channels based on the 2 hour candle /ES chart and the 3 day candle /ES chart. As you can see below we are starting off fresh with a new 3day candle that started with today's session. We have over head resistance at that 1088- 1090 area. We break through that and confirm we could be looking for a sharp rally up to the top of that channel around 1125. That will syke a whole bunch of the bears out, be something nobody expected, and catch everybody on there toes. So I am telling you hear first be careful because too many people are leaning to the bear side and most likely that mean the opposite will happen. The yellow line on the right is March and this chart shows us we can definitely run up in march to a higher low, double top, or yep you guessed it a breakout higher. Markets being manipulated by the dollar so what do you expect!! Blahh

No comments:

Post a Comment