Channel Guy Trader: Got Caught With My Pants Down On Health Care Stocks Today

Well Well Well, I don't know what the hell happened today with the market that caused my health care stocks that I was short to get a crazy bounce and shake me out of my position. I had booked partial profits on my original short position by selling half ( CI and HNT) and then didn't put a stop on my second half on either positions. Something in the budget regarding health care must have sparked a crappy bounce in these stocks and messed up my a.m PnL. Now I know to make sure that I put a stop on my last half of stock every time no matter how confident I am sure a stock can go down. Also I need to make sure I do not try to manage to many positions at one time as this was the case and my eyes were everywhere. Besides that the day was not that bad, but pretty crappy because I had fought my way back from a deep negative to a decent positive and then back to a regular negative. In general terms today's market action was a waste of my time as I missed the easy anybody can do it trade( gold ) and focused on others. The analysis I gave you guys this morning regarding the range was on point and I will post tomorrows one up in the a.m again. Forecast shows for another possible crappy day up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment