
Hello Traders, I have some new projections and forecast on the /ES that are forecasting higher levels to come. Some may be looking for a correction, but I think your just going to see consolidation and then higher, basically the same rinse and repeat stuff. Now I won't be posting those forecasted channels on the blog, but I will still give you guys the channels that I have been showing you all that have guided you guys to this double top and higher if you have been following my blog since the sell off correction. Today we have gotten a close on our 3day chart above the previous highs and channel we have been watching. Now the next candle that will close at the end of the next 3 trading sessions, will give us even more clues if we confirm our break past the double top and a close above the channel. The candle won't close until the ending trading session of next week Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment