
SPY 60 min

Hello Traders, the SPY is sitting on a key trendline. If this trendline was to break we have some support around 115. If 115 was to break expect us to trade down to the 20ma, which would offer some great support along with the channel line target. Now this area will be very significant if we were to breakdown at that triple support area. Thats right I said triple because if you look to the left you will see the previous flat top that was resistance, that should now act as support. Oh yea the top of the blue dashed line channel was tag and thats where we have pulled back from. I am trying to get the program camtasia studio so I can start doing my videos again and since it will be an upgrade from camstudio, you can expect them to be much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment