Channel Guy Trader: Still here traders, Just going through some changes

Hello Traders, I am still here to provide you guys with some analysis so don't forget about the blog. I am in a position right now where I am deciding to go back to school for my Masters doing a weekend program, while at the same time day trading during the day. I'm not sure if I should do the school thing, or just raise the capital to start my own fund and get things started. I am currently not working at the prop firm anymore as things got a little twisted, however things are still going alright and I will advance forward. With that being said, I am in the process of trying to raise capital, maybe do the Masters business program to build my credentials, and at the same time day trade. I don't think it will be that tough, however at my current state I need to grind harder and get focused. Come back by tomorrow night for some charts and analysis.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment