Channel Guy Trader: Stock Market Technical Analysis for 04/15/2010

8:27 am

The /ES contract has came off of its lows and looks to have made a U-turn to possibly continue up towards yesterdays highs. We have had some selling pressure overnight, due to the fact that the dollar futures were rising. Yesterday we traded over the magic number of 1200 that everybody is looking for and we even surpassed it to tag 1207.50. Buying the dips continues to work, so until it stops keeping working your positions like that. Have no bias on the market and just watch the tape my friends. I am finishing up a little quick intro, that I will show before I do my videos, so once that is done the YouTube videos will be back on to provide you with one of the best analysis online. For those of you that have seen my previous videos, you can see from where we are at right now that my analysis was correct and it will continue to be so. I will try to post any relevant updates later on in the day on the blog and on twitter. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment