Channel Guy Trader: Informative blog with great resources " One stop shop "
Hello Traders, I have been working on ways to revamp the blog to make it your one stop shop. I do sometimes enjoy looking around at different blogs for information, but at the same time when I'm in a rush I need somewhere, where I can find all the information I need in the same place. For those of you that fall into that category, I have helped you out here. I have listed great websites to check out and I have added a list that I continue to build upon of well accredited blogs that I think are very helpful and informative. If you have not checked out the bloglist I have created please do so for those people are hard workers and provide good information. If you have you own blog and you are not on the list please email me at askchrishetrades@yahoo.com and I will put you on the list. I should have the weekend video up later tonight and I will post some trade ideas or do a trade ideas video. If I was to talk about the market right now I would have to say that it is strong and has a very heavy underlying bid at the moment. Everytime the market looks to sell, buyers come in and buy it right up. Stocks across the board are showing relative strength and the market is always trading flat to higher. We must recognize this and not get cocky and try to short this sucker. I myself will be looking to buy stocks showing strength. We will take a look at some in the watchlist video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment