This morning I noted that we could have a head and shoulders pattern play out. Well it was about to play out however, buy programs came in after say the first hour and pushed the futures back higher. In any case, the pattern is still in play and you can put it side by side with the one early and see the difference. For those of you guys that are advent followers of my blog, you guys know the power of this system I have developed over the past 1.5 years. Everyday is something new and I love it. It has great accuracy and pretty soon we will be providing it on a website once the capital is put together to do so. Looking at the chart below we see a possible head and shoulders still in play. A failed breakdown of this possible pattern will lead to a sharp rally and a breakdown of this pattern will lead to some good selling back towards the 1216 level. I will have more info on this later in the a.m and if I'm feeling grateful towards you guys I will post the updated chart =]. The way we use our system allowed us to capitalize lovely on the LVS trade this a.m and allows us to gauge the market open and overnight activity very accurate. Kudos and peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment