skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Channel Guy Trader: Why draw channels on X
If you were trading X today congrats. I was focused on CREE on the open so I did not trade X. Now I just want to show you the importance of drawing channels. If pre-market action is reacting of the channel levels also thats even more golden.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
December (13)
November (114)
October (86)
September (97)
August (112)
July (76)
June (74)
May (73)
April (75)
March (51)
February (23)
January (24)
December (42)
November (48)
October (49)
September (57)
August (46)
July (18)
June (25)
May (23)
April (27)
March (30)
February (33)
January (56)
December (60)
November (31)
October (41)
September (34)
August (26)
July (47)
June (39)
May (67)
April (38)
March (30)
February (36)
January (5)
November (2)
October (15)
No comments:
Post a Comment