Hi everybody, just checking back in with you all to show you guys how are channel system is giving us a buy signal on the USO. Bounced right off our channels perfectly and gave us sell signals perfectly to show us that we could expect weakness. I believe now is a good time to go long some calls on the USO for a trade or you can buy the UCO for a trade. We got the same type of bounce on our channels on the GLD and GDX. System is amazing and once I get my routine in line with my new job, gym,and school I will start getting more involved again with the options strikes and stocks to buy ect.. Until then I will try to post relevant information on a daily basis. I have been real busy with this new gig, but its pretty cool. We have about 3 plus bloomberg terminals and we have an actual trade floor. Pretty cool stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment