This chicken is marinated with the tastes of the Middle East. The Chicken melts in your mouth with the taste of Lemon, Garlic and Cumin. **I recommend serving this with the Chickpea Rice Pilaf http://curryandcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/02/chickpea-and-rice-pilaf.html
The first step is to get the chicken marinated. I took 4 large boneless chicken breast and marinated it with the juice of one lemon, 4-6 cloves of grated garlic, salt/pepper, a teaspoon of dried thyme and a teaspoon of cumin powder. I marinated it in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
Before cooking take the chicken out of the fridge and let it come up to room temperature for about 30 minutes. Coat a skillet with olive oil, heat over high heat and add chicken breasts. Cook for 4-6 minutes without moving them, then turn and finish cooking.until is cooked through. Serves 4.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment