No-Bake Banana Cream Pie

This is an easy no bake pie that tastes like you spent all day making it.


For the Crust:
You can make your own piecrust or buy a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.  I usually go for the pre-made kind, but this time I decided to go the extra mile and make my own homemade crust.  I crumbled my own graham crackers and added 1/4 cup of butter to make it into a wet sand like consistency.  Then I gently press it into a pie pan to make the shape of the crust.  Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.  Allow to cool.







For the Cream Filling:
 
You will need one brick of cream cheese (8oz) soften to room temperature.  With a blender beat the cream cheese and add one box of vanilla instant pudding and two cups of milk(according to the jello instructions).     Once well blended fold in half a tub of cool whip topping. 



Place a layer of sliced bananas on the pie crust.


Then put half the cream filling in a layer and top with another layer of sliced bananas.  Finish off with the remaining cream filling and top that with the 2nd half of the cool whip left in the tub.


Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or overnight before serving.  Garnish with sliced of thick bananas (optional).
  Enjoy.

Copyright: All content, photos and text are property of Curry and Comfort and cannot be used without permission

No comments:

Post a Comment