Hello Traders, hope you guys had a great trading day today. I positioned myself into some NEM calls once I noticed yesterday that most of the miners sold and it held up strong. Then today looking at the trading action you can tell there were just buyers on the dips all day. We will take a look at that in the video I am about to do. Also those AEM calls I was in because I was expecting some upside action, well yea they did shake and bake ricky bobby. No problem though because I picked up a miner that is much stronger. I have some May 60x Calls on NEM. I will manage the position accordingly and keep you guys updated. WYNN reported some positive earnings after the bell and had a nice pop along with the other casinos following. Remember we highlighted casinos last week and made some money in the WYNN calls based off our proprietary channel system( Posted below on homepage blog). Heads up for you guys, I am doing an interview with Traderinterviews.com so be on the look out for some of that. Let me start on this video and I will have it up shortly. In the meantime look at how the levels we have been working with, have been helping us out along with our channel analysis. Not rocket science, but just recognizing patterns and understanding how to feel the market sentiment a bit. Chart Below
4hr /ES S&P 500 Futures Chart
No comments:
Post a Comment