The daily /ES chart on our proprietary channel system showing us signals of bull
traps. The chart on the left from our platform.

/ES Hourly chart on our channel system.

**TRADERS** I am short the market via May 20x Calls on the SDS. We have a lot of traps as you can see in the chart so bulls will be trapped and will be forced to sale if we rollover. I won't be able to put out a video, but will post some charts if I can get around to it later. My only position open is the one stated above. This battle going on within this channel is going to be a powerful move as these traps we have in place are crazy. Look how our proprietary channel system has these levels on point to the tee. That rising 200 ema on the hourly has me thinking its getting closer to price action for a break. The faster moving averages are starting to flatten out also. In any case, good luck and I will get a weekend video out for sure. Charts may be posted later so keep in tune. Tell your friends about our blog also. Remembe our calls that we have made. Look below
No comments:
Post a Comment