SHOW ME THE MONEY : Health Care Plan Stocks on The Rise
Hello Traders, I am starting a new series called show me the money. This series will be about groups of stocks in certain sectors that are on the move. I thought of this idea just at the moment as I find these type of things a lot of times. So to kickoff the new series, lets take a look at the group that we should have on the radar in the near term and intermediate term as traders. As you guys know I am a pretty active trader as I look for oppotunities for up to a couple of trading days and then look to exit the position. This is my prime strategy that I have previously used with trading options and have been doing so lately. The group that we have on radar right now is the Heal Care Plan stocks. This sector caught my attention when I saw CI standing pretty strong these past couple of days, on what most will call some good hard selling( atleast to near support levels). So what I did after I saw CI (cigna ) holding strong was go to FINVIZ.COM and search a quote on it. At the bottom of that quote you will see the sector that it is in. If you click on that sector it will bring up a screener showing stocks in the same sector and then you can filter it for certain fundamental and technical parameters. This is a good trick that allowed me to compile this list right here----->http://finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=ind_healthcareplans,sh_curvol_o1000&o=change for you all. Now my favorite pick on the list is HUM because it broke above channel, consolidated above it during these past couple of weak trading days, and now had a nice close today. I will try and get an option strategy up for you later tonight let me do more research on what options are looking more active and more traders are speculating on. Enjoy this piece of information and try and use it to your advantage tomorrow to try and make some capital gains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment