WYNN 1hr Chart on Proprietary Channel System

Hello Traders, just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a nice chart that looks to be setting up for a nice move if the market can hold up well or if it wants to breakout regardless of what market does. We are looking at the WYNN 1hour chart with our channel analysis on it. If you look at the daily chart looks to be setting up for another leg higher going into earnings, sector is warming up again, and weekly charts are in confirmed uptrends. Keep an eye on this stock tomorrow and going into next week. I am looking at the calls to be purchased maybe 1 Strike in the money May contracts. If I move forward with the trade, I will put it on facebook or twitter so be sure to join both.

No comments:

Post a Comment