/DX $USD Dollar Futures Chart

Hello Traders, we are looking through our proprietary channels with the main channels that everybody else see's and we are trading inside of a big consolidation triangle pattern. This thing has space to chop around this area all the way until the beginning of July. As you guys know I love to trade commodities as it is my forte. Therefore I am really waiting to see which way this breaks. Don't get me wrong, it can break out before the time frame allotted within the triangle and it can go either way. The trend is still down and the main channel is the sky blue channel that we have noted in previous videos. I use this chart along with the EUR/USD chart to get a good sense of direction and plan out different scenarios. We also know that the market is trading inverse to the $USD so therefore that is another reason why I watch this chart. I alerted you guys on the first breakout in the range we were showing within our channels and hopefully you guys profited accordingly. I am now showing you the pattern we have setting up. Are you going to be ready ? We will make sure you are. Have a goodnight and I did a video, but YOUTUBE and Camstudio want to give me problems to upload so tomorrow we will try it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment