Just wanted to give you guys an update that Friday was my last day at Franklin Templeton as a corporate actions analyst. I will be going back to daytrading at my friends firm down in Miami, Florida and I will be in the process of building out my own trading group. If you are interested in trading with a new firm that can give you low rates, help guide you through the markets, and be there to collaborate back and fourth with trade ideas, then you want to contact me. We have remote traders and we have traders in the Miami area that come to the office. For those of you that trade at prop firms, I would highly consider contacting me to see if there is something I can do to help improve your PnL returns as far as commission goes and maybe lending a helping hand with ideas ect... In any case, I start trading again next week and will be very active again on the YouTube , Facebook, and Twitter feed. The Twitter account is also located on the right side of the page along with my YouTube videos where you will be able to access my channel and subscribe. So follow me on all three of my distribution channels.
SN: You can also subscribe to my RSS feed or my Google Reader feed located on the top right hand side. These feeds provide a great free service that allows you to track blogs and news articles on a 24/7 basis efficiently from various sites.
Channel Guy Trader
No comments:
Post a Comment