Interested in Trading? AskChrisHeTrades is Starting a Trading Group!!

Hello Traders, as you guys know I am one of the Head Traders at the Broadstreet Trading office in Miami, Florida and I am no longer working at Franklin Templeton as an analyst anymore. I am now back working as a Full-time trader again and it feels great. I am currently in the process of building my own trading group and have a lot to offer for those looking how to get started. I am offering training, access to the virtual trading floor, one on one training if needed, great leverage, low commission rates, and low start-up cost to get started. If you are not in the Miami area don't worry because we have remote traders also, but if you are located in the Miami area I can even offer you a great trading environment to trade from. If you know trading is a career that you are interested in and you are continuously watching the markets, but think there is no way that you can get started then you want to contact me. This is no gimmick or nothing guys for you all should know that I take this trading business very seriously and have put timeless effort into developing this business around my life. I have been running this blog for over 2 years and have been doing videos for the same amount of time.

Contact me on my cell at 954-605-5436 Chris and I will be able to explain in more detail if you are interested.

I will be opening the virtual trading floor tomorrow so if you are interested in checking it out go to the http://thetradersroom.com/ and you will be able to hear me live on air at the market open. The password to enter the room is remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment