Market goes down, Dollar goes up, Eur/Usd down, Commodities go down ** Didn't we say that in the video hmm **
Hello Traders, as you guys know today was my first day back in the trading office. As I drive down to Brickell( A nice area in Miami ) I'm thinking to myself about the ups and downs I have been through trying to pursue my dream to be a master trader and how far I have came from working along side big boy traders, great mentors, and staying around people that make money in this business. I am armed with my 4 screen setup, my laptop, and some OJ. Yea thats right some orange juice lol. All jokes aside though, we went into today's trading session looking for everything we explained in the video last night, which is what the title of this post explains. Now trading today I noticed all the rallies getting shorted back down and I also noticed the bears were in control for the whole trading session today, denoted by the big sell bar we had at the close. Some stocks got nice bounces off the 11 am reversal that started, which our channel system called it right to the tee. Today we saw stocks like LVS that were strong the previous day, but today could not get a break and ended down just about 5% today. We also saw stocks like LNKD get a straight bounce off the 11 am reversal. Unfortunately, we traded LVS for the bounce when we should have caught a stronger stock that bounced off the lows and didn't come back ( Still made $$ ). Either way I got my feet wet again and its going to take me a couple of days before I get my touch back as I have not been trading intraday for about 7 months and have been mostly doing option trades. I am very excited to be working back with my good friend Angelo that runs a trading office in Miami and the group of guys that he has working around him. We are armed with smart disciplined traders that have great ideas, a good coder that is good at building scripts, and my channel system that gives us great signals for reversals and market direction. I will not have a video out tonight, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up on whats going on and to reference the fact that we called this action today in our video lastnight hehe .. How many people can say that !! Anyways hope you guys had a great trading day and can't wait for tomorrow. Crashing out early tonight and make sure you follow our social network channels. Peace....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment