Good Evening Traders, as you guys know I don't call myself Channel Guy Trade for no reason. Over the course of two years I have been studying a Channel Analysis system that I have been developing and working on. Over the course of a year or so I have been getting much better with my system and understanding the patterns and how everything develops within. Just wanted to shoot you guys a quick chart and show you how the analysis is amazing and after having a big drop on the sell off news of the debt deal not being done, the /ES is resting like a baby on one of our levels. We will have fun trading around key support and resistance levels along with our channel analysis put together like we did today. If your looking to start trading or trade with a new firm that has low start up cost and cheaper commission rates contact me. We have a virtual trading floor that displays are black box system that made some Big Money today. We show traders the black box trades so they can partake in them also. In any case have a goodnight and another Green Day Shall We.. Peace
Channel Guy Trader
I Will Earn My Respect
/ES Hourly Chart
No comments:
Post a Comment