Thoughts Going Into The New Trading Week 08/01/2011


Hello Traders, I am getting my watch list together for tomorrow and have a couple of good ideas that will come in handy if the market can hold its gains from the gap up we are having here overnight. Funny thing is I don't really have any short ideas because we have already sold off enough to the point where a bounce is expected. At the same time I'm pretty sure there is a lot of people in my shoes that want to buy. With that being said, I think tomorrow will be a green day, but a tricky one in a way. Last weeks market action was pretty tricky and very volatile and required a bit more patience something that I am still working on and will be sure to apply more as we go forward. I say if we fade the gap look for strong stocks in strong sectors to buy. I like the Energy sector therefore I have highlighted a stock that has been showing relative strength to the market.




No comments:

Post a Comment